By Elliott Wave International
Natural gas rallied 40% in the last two months. Is the cleaner alternative to crude oil braced for another big move to the upside?
EWI’s Senior Analyst Jeffrey Kennedy joins Yahoo! Finance Breakout host Jeff Macke to offer his take on what’s in store for the market that has plagued long-term investors since falling over 80% from its 2005 highs. Kennedy takes viewers through the technicals and offers his long- and short-term forecasts for the market.
Enjoy the interview that was originally recorded on June 19, 2012.
This article was syndicated by Elliott Wave International and was originally published under the headline (VIDEO) Is Natural Gas the Next Big Thing?. EWI is the world’s largest market forecasting firm. Its staff of full-time analysts led by Chartered Market Technician Robert Prechter provides 24-hour-a-day market analysis to institutional and private investors around the world.
- Video: The Versatility of the Wave Principle
- Download 14 Critical Lessons Every Trader Should Know
- Free Report – Learn How the Wave Principle Can Improve Your Trading
- It’s FreeWeek at EWI: Get Complimentary Commodity Forecasts, Video Analysis, Trading Lessons and More!
- Natural Gas Daily Technical Outlook